About our Firm
Transmitter with improved sensitivity and shielding - from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
9,525,930 Magnetic field antenna - from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
9,516,794 Modular scalable liquid cooled power
system - from Astrodyne TDI
9,516,404 Wireless earplug with improved
sensitivity and form factor - from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
9,473,846 Ear Defender with Concha Simulator -
from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
9,353,446 Systems and methods for impressed current
cathodic protection - from TDI Power
9,351,064 Wireless communications headset system
employing a loop transmitter that fits around the pinna - from Red Tail
9,295,185 Sealed enclosure for power electronics
incorporating a heat exchanger - from TDI Power
9,084,053 Microphone environmental protection
device - from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
9,083,388 Transmitter with improved sensitivity
and shielding - from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
Voltage adaptor for AC-DC power supply modules - from TDI Power
- 9,020,167 Setting television or radio default
- 8,990,037 RF power meter using bruene-type
- 8,928,271 Method and apparatus to convert a
minimally controlled pulse stream into a proper mechatronic trajectory from
- 8,789,089 Setting television or radio default
Wireless earplug with improved sensitivity and form factor from Red
Tail Hawk Corporation
- 8,688,036 Wireless communications headset
system employing a loop transmitter that fits around the pinna from Red
Tail Hawk Corporation
- 8,683,882 Apparatus for
ultrasonic transducer or other contact sensor placement against a test
material from Ascent Ventures LLC
- 8,674,805 Access control system and method
using radio-frequency identification and imaging - uses UHF RFID tags and
images of skiers to control access to ski lifts - from Mountain Pass Systems
- 8,638,963 Ear Defender with Concha Simulator -
an improved headset from Red Tail Hawk, Inc.
Method and apparatus to drive two-phase motors from a three-phase bridge from
Teknic, Inc., in Rochester, NY
- 8,498,440 Eartip with
tether - eartip for earphones from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
- 8,379,872 Talk-through listening device channel
switching - for talk-through headsets, from Red Tail Hawk Corporation
- 8,356,315 Setting television default channel
- 8,300,441 Active centerpoint power bus
- 8,227,679 Musical Stave Reader for Children -
from an inventor in Spain
- 8,093,970 Braided Electrical Contact Based
Relay - from Montara Technologies, LLC
- 8,049,517 Sensor and method for detecting a
substance - uses RF signals to detect substances through changes in field
- 8,004,866 Method and apparatus to remove
energy from DC loads - from Teknic, Inc.
- 7,911,352 Method and apparatus for protection
of AC-DC power converters from Teknic, Inc.
- 7,835,408 Optical transmission system -
from Innolume GmbH
- 7,777,928 Electrode Enhancements for
Fiber-based Displays - an improvement for very large flat-panel displays
- 7,527,502 Electrical Contact Assembly and
Connector System - a high-density connector system, especially useful for
- 7,482,818 SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR DETECTING
THE PRESENCE AND/OR ABSENCE OF A SOLID LIQUID OR GAS - using radio
- 7,453,677 Power and safety control hub - a
controller for machine tool drives from Teknic, Inc.
- 7,358,603 High density electronic packages
- utilizing an array of high performance demountable electrical contacts, from
Che-Yu Li & Company
- 7,293,995 Electrical contact and connector system
- an improved low-force miniature contact system, from Che-Yu Li and Company
- 7,155,304 and 7,236,851 RF identification apparatus for pallet conveyances
- a system for reading RFID tags on items as they're loaded onto forklifts
- 7,076,280 Foldable type cellular telephone
- from Sugatsune Kogyo of Japan
- 7,027,431 Wireless device connection in single medium wiring scheme for multiple signal distribution in building and access port therefor
- From Upstate Systems Tech
Hinge Device and Cell Phone from Sugatsune Kogyo of Japan
- 6,982,482 Packaging of solid state devices
- an improved package for high power devices, from Applied Pulsed Power,
- 6,904,644 Hinge Assembly for a cellular
telephone, from Sugatsune Kogyo
- 6,832,411 Hinge Device for cell phones,
from Sugatsune in Japan
- 6,820,062 Product information system from
Digicomp Research Corp. - providing AI-based
information for shoppers from a shopping-cart mounted display
- 6,798,716 System and method for wireless electrical power transmission
- sending electrical power from a base unit to portable appliances using
ultrasound, from BC Systems, Inc.
- 6,772,481 Hinge assembly for cell phones,
from Sugatsune Kogyo of Japan
- 6,762,397 Method of recording
and reading information using molecular rotation - from Visonarts, Inc, in
- 6,760,238 Apparatus and Method
for DC/DC converter having high speed and accuracy - a power converter
circuit from BC Systems, Inc.
- 6,757,167 Hinged adjustable component holder for electronic component cabinet
with holster with adjustable brackets - from Upstate Systems Tec,
- 6,738,690 Information
Management of Supply Flow of Dispensed Objects - building microcircuitry
into a portable dispensing case loaded with objects - from PJ Solutions, Inc.
- 6,704,418 Hinge Device - from NEC
Corporation, Ohsashi Technica, Inc. and Sugatsune Kogyo. Connects the body of a portable telephone or the like with its cover (frame) rotatably.
- 6,643,363 Telephone number relocation guidance system
- 6,624,684 Compact high voltage solid state switch
- from Advanced Power Products
- 6,559,558 Smart Car Starter - activates a
remote car starter at preset times of day.
- 6,055,167 - Pulse Width Modulated Boost Converter Integrated with Power Factor Correction Circuit - a "front end" for power supplies, which controls the power factor using an SCR.
- 5,928,005 - Self-Assembled, Low Insertion Force Connector Assembly - for electronic
interconnections - from High Connection Density, Inc..
- 5,721,394 Flush Mount Multiport Connection Box - a connection box, especially useful for fiber-optic connections.
- 5,697,175 and 5,448,843 Low Power Drain Illuminated Sign - especially useful for EXIT signs, where it is desired to present a solid, non-pixellated lettering using low drain LED lights.
- 5,666,422 Remote Speaker for Surround-Sound Applications - a wireless remote speaker which creates full surround sound using the single speaker in the TV
- 5,610,600 Operational Verification System and Method for Navigational Instruments - A device for introducing periodic "bobbing" or "dipping" into the needles of an aircraft's navigational instruments, to verify that the system has not
failed - a product of Avcheck, Inc.
- 5,386,473 Passive Surround Sound Circuit - The
"Phasearound(r)" decoder - A circuit for decoding surround sound information from television and radio broadcasts and videotapes using no active components.
5,349,535 Battery Condition Monitoring & Recording - for electric cars - tracks battery pack usage and condition,
from Digicomp Research Corporation.
- 5,009,142 Automatic Resonance Tuning - automatically tunes guitars and other stringed instruments using piezoelectric pushers.
5,241,698 Radio Receiver Operation Indication Alarm - for avionics - indicates when COM receiver has failed - related to 5,610,600 for Navigation Instruments,
from Avcheck Corp.
- 4,683,458 Current Steering D/A Converter - high power and high current direct
Digital to Analog converter
- 4,455,012 Remotely Controlled Valve - from Porous Materials Inc.
- 4,399,393 Accelerator Control for Electric Vehicles - using an infrared diode and sensor and a plate, provides a simple device for providing a 'gas pedal' for electric
cars, from EHV Systems, Inc.
- 4,366,431 Battery Gassing Indicator - to control battery chargers,
from EHV Systems, Inc.