About our Firm
Automated testing and verification of a robotic system - from Ascent
Ventures in Pittsford, NY
9,441,740 Cartridge Seated Plug Valve from
9,394,705 Movable centring for port platforms
- from RUBRICA INGENIERIA Y ARQUITECTURA, S.L in Spain
9,365,309 Preformed bag feeder for packaging
machines - from Bossar Packaging SA in Spain
9,360,133 Cushioned check valve - from
9,360,122 Expanding disk gate valve - from
9,353,446 Systems and methods for impressed current
cathodic protection - from TDI Power
9,321,593 Flexible package transport device for
packaging machines - from Bossar Packaging in Spain
9,310,482 Methods for locating and sensing the
position, orientation, and contour of a work object in a robotic system
9,290,833 Control of structural performances in
load-bearing components by means of strength-altering, friction stir processed
pattern - from Cornell University
9,285,037 Mud valve with
integral yoke and flange - from Kennedy Valve Company
Biased drain valve for dry barrel fire hydrant - from Kennedy Valve
9,260,840 Main valve for dry
barrel fire hydrant - from Kennedy Valve Company
9,238,230 Vane Electrostatic Precipitator
9,206,908 Pin Mechanism - from G.W. Lisk
9,146,562 Adjustable doser valve - from G.
W. Lisk Company
9,073,062 Vane electrostatic precipitator
9,062,906 Retrofittable air conditioner to
refrigeration conversion unit - a device to use a conventional window air
conditioner to cool a refrigerated volume
9,039,815 Vane electrostatic precipitator
9,039,407 Powdered fuel conversion systems and
9,016,216 Methods of combustion of powdered
fuels and powdered fuel dispersions
Air-tight and water-tight electrical bonding device
8,959,794 Process and apparatus to control the
airflow in dehumidifying dryers
8,956,425 Biofuels containing nitrile moieties
8,955,695 Serpentine dispenser with
- 8,894,745 Vane electrostatic precipitator
- 8,841,823 Ultrasonic Transducer Wear Cap -
enables a high-frequency ultrasonic transducer to properly align to the
surface of a material to be tested - from Ascent Ventures LLC.
- 8,800,718 Ultra
lightweight segmented ladder/bridge system - a carbon fiber ladder or
- 8,794,157 Automatic Machine for leveling and
alignment of railway in plate, prior to the concrete - from Tecsa Empresa
Constructora in Spain
- 8,788,091 Dispenser for product packages
- 8,777,538 Bonding fastener with environmental
- 8,683,882 Apparatus for ultrasonic transducer or
other contact sensor placement against a test material from Ascent
- 8,675,803 Cover device for jet pumps installed
in nuclear power plant vessels from Iberdrola SA in Spain
- 8,671,698 Gas liquifier - liquifies Helium
gas - from Cryomech
- 8,491,857 Processes and apparatus for
small-scale in situ biodiesel production
- 8,414,797 Solvent systems
and methods of producing high flash point solvent systems including terpenes
- from Greensolve LLC
- 8,375,742 Reliquifier and
recondenser with vacuum insulated sleeve and
- 8,354,042 Method of raising the flash points
and improving the freeze resistance of volatile green solvents
- 8,324,337 Methods of controlling molecular
weight distribution of polymers and compositions thereof - from Novomer,
- 8,313,082 Proportional position feedback
hydraulic servo system - from G.W. Lisk Company
- 8,304,566 Processes and apparatus for
small-scale in situ biodiesel production
- 8,105,195 Rotational one way clutch chain
tensioner with frictional damping -
from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 8,105,194 Torque biased friction hinge for a
from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 8,100,095 Combustion devices for powdered
fuels and powdered fuel dispersions
- 8,092,715 Formulations and method for raising
the flash points of volatile organic solvents - from GreenSolve LLC
- 8,052,859 Aluminum production process control
- method of process control for a Hall-Heroult process of aluminum production
from alumina ore
- 8,021,255 Silent Chain Power Transmission
Device - from BorgWarner MorseTEC Japan
- 7,998,366 Method of raising the flash point of
volatile organic compounds - from GreenSolve LLC
- 7,957,832 Method and system for vibration
avoidance for automated machinery - from Teknic, Inc.
- 7,955,206 Self-energizing brake for a
tensioner - from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 7,918,156 Cold Beverage Dispenser - for
dispensing drinks at a selected temperature
- 7,896,202 Disposable Integrated Bag and Pump
- a simple pump for use with bag-type liquid reservoirs
- 7,862,460 Chain noise damping device from
- 7,858,729 Methods
of controlling molecular weight distribution of polymers and compositions
thereof - from Novomer, Inc.
- 7,829,015 Formation of non-axial features in
compacted powder metal components - from BorgWarner Morse TEC
- 7,806,377 Modular solar panel mounting system
- from Renewable Energy Holdings
- 7,803,080 High strength and stiffness silent
chain with improved noise - from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 7,794,765 Method and apparatus for cooking low
fat french fries
- 7,740,555 Sprocket Tooth Profile for a Roller
or Bush Chain - from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 7,740,104 Multiple Resonator Attenuating
Earplug - an earplug using multiple resonant chambers to reduce noise -
from Red Tail Hawk Corp.
- 7,628,185 Dipper stick cutter - tree or
brush cutter for excavators or backhoes
- 7,613,540 Method and system for vibration
avoidance for automated machinery - from Teknic, Inc.
- 7,581,302 Solenoid valve
combining a core and a cartridge in a single piece - from G. W. Lisk
- 7,578,419 Disposable Integrated
Bag and Pump - a combined bag and pump for vending liquids
- 7,552,064 Method for retrieving shipping
platforms - an automated method for recycle and reuse of pallets from
- 7,455,607 Tensioner - from BorgWarner
Morse TEC Japan
- 7,455,606 Mechanical chain tensioner with a
rotational ratcheting device - from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 7,452,295 Chains for power transmission -
an improved silent chain from BorgWarner Morse TEC Japan
- 7,363,767 Multi-stage pulse tube cryocooler
- a three-stage cryogenic refrigerator from Cryomech, Inc.
- 7,235,201 Split die and method for production of compacted powder metal parts
- method of making sintered-metal parts from BorgWarner Morse TEC
- 7,210,335 Automated clamp-on sample chamber for flow porometry and a method of using same
- from Porous Materials, Inc.
- 7,192,391 Variable spring resistance assembly and method
from Kellion Corp.
- 7,163,187 and 7,159,843 Non-Sliding Valve
- improved valves from Seal Tech, Inc.
- 7,155,935 Sheet Glass Forming Apparatus for
forming high quality glass sheets
- 7,150,165 Molten glass fining apparatus
for forming high quality glass
- 7,145,450 Compactor service and monitoring
system - online system of monitoring the status of trash compactors and
for managing servicing.
- 7,128,350 Sliding Slam Latch Strike - from
Key Systems, Inc.
- 7,105,041 Grid type electrostatic separator/collector and
method of using same - for separating and collecting powdered material
using high voltage electric fields
- 7,081,711 Inductively generated streaming plasma ion source
- from Applied Pulsed Power, Inc.
Compliant chain guide with blade spring from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 7,056,248 Silent Chain -
a hybrid silent chain that has the wear resistance of a roller chain combined with the noise performance of a silent
chain, from BorgWarner Morse TEC
- 7,051,563 Door key retention security system
- a key used to enable operation of a powered door is retained or locked in the invention until the door is, once again,
closed - from Key Systems, Inc.
- 7,048,665 Power transmission chain having links with lateral spacing elements
- from BorgWarner Morse TEC
- 7,048,664 Link Plate for a Silent Chain -
from BorgWarner MorseTEC Japan
- 7,048,662 Hydraulic tensioner of the hollow piston type with a screw-type retaining device
- from BorgWarner MorseTEC Europe
- 7,040,141 Capillary condensation method and apparatus for determining porosity characteristics of a sample
- from Porous Materials Inc.
Crane control apparatus and method - for overhead cranes, from Gorbel,
- 7,001,263 Air flow monitoring and control system with reduced false alarms
- for automated control and monitoring of ventilation systems, from Cornell
- 6,997,704 Method and apparatus to aid in the delubrification of parts
- from BorgWarner Morse TEC
- 6,997,017 Overflow downdraw glass forming method and apparatus
for manufacturing high quality glass
- 6,990,834 Overflow downdraw glass forming
method and apparatus for manufacturing sheet glass - from Bruce Technology
- 6,951,065 Method and apparatus for controlling
gas flow through granulate in drying hoppers by controlling amount of gas
as a function of temperature difference
- 6,939,259 Two-Shot Unified Chain Tensioner or
Guide - from BorgWarner MorseTEC
- 6,895,782 and 6,889,526 Overflow downdrawn glass forming method and apparatus
improved sheet glass forming apparatus, for making very flat glass
Human power amplifier for lifting load with slack prevention apparatus
- structured in such a way that a predetermined percentage of the force necessary to lift or lower the load is applied by the actuator, with the remaining force being supplied by the operator.
- 6,883,711 Missing link/part detector
employing scanning engine - a method of locating missing links in chain
manufacturing, using a bar code reader as a detector - from BorgWarner
- 6,845,651 Quick BET
method and apparatus for determining surface area and pore distribution of a
sample - a method of analyzing samples, from Porous Materials, Inc.
Method and apparatus for reduction of gas bubble formation due to gas diffusion through liquids contained in pores
- for use in porosimetry analysis, from Porous Materials Inc.
Grid type electrostatic separator/collector and method of using same - for
removing particles from an airstream using electrical charge.
- 6,773,246 Atomizing apparatus and process -
for production of powders or spray deposits from a liquid stream of molten
metal or alloy
6,766,257 Pore structure
analysis of individual layers of multi-layered composite porous materials -
method of determining the pore structure of individual layers in a multi-layer
composite material - from Porous Materials, Inc.
6,763,684 Glass Homogenizing
Pump - a molten glass pump for a glass manufactuirng system
- 6,748,765 Overflow downdraw glass forming
method and apparatus - For glass manufacture, facilitates faster, more
uniform flow of glass through the apparatus and allows the thickness of the
sheet to be adjusted.
- 6,742,426 Precision Cutter for Elastomeric
Cable - cuts very precise, defect free segments of consistent length. From
High Connection Density, Inc.
- 6,725,698 Method for forming tube end -
for making tubes for mufflers - from Sakamoto Industry Co. in Japan
- 6,689,003 Limited articulation chain (inverted tooth or roller) created by "squaring" ends (top and/or bottom) of links/guides of chain
- a chain which has a reduced tendency to jump the teeth of the sprocket -
- 6,684,685 Liquid Extrusion Porosimeter and
Method - for evaluating the porosity of samples, from Porous Materials,
- 6,680,129 Steel Composition for use in
chains, from BorgWarner
6,674,827 Segmented lattice rack to store fuels coming from nuclear reactors
- from Equipos Nucleares S.A., in Spain.
6,641,496 Blade Tensioner - from BorgWarner KK
- 6,635,178 Pathogen inactivation in biosolids with cavitation
- using a high-speed rotor-stator mill to inactivate pathogens in biosolids
- for use in treatment of sewage sludge.
- 6,626,054 Swashplate design - Improved
swashplate using a semi-spherical drive element.
- 6,584,867 Spur gear to interconnect rack and
worm - from PennTroy Manufacturing - a pinion which can be geared to a
worm gear while it is simultaneously matched up with a straight cut rack.
- 6,576,181 Method of making
a high gasoline permeation resistant plastic container - from the Chinese
Petroleum Corp. of Taiwan
- 6,510,801 Pallet for Shrinkwrapped Rubber
which can be nested or stacked as needed.
- 6,500,084 Sprocket System for Inverted Tooth
Chain - from BorgWarner, Inc. A sprocket for inverted tooth
("silent") chains, which reduces tooth jumping.
- 6,482,253 Powder Charging Apparatus - for electrostatically
charging or neutralizing particles conveyed in a pneumatic stream.
- 6,464,856 - Separation of tars, oils and inorganic constituents from oil bearing sands or shales
- a method of extraction of materials from oil sand or oil shale. From
Deinking/ Solvent Extraction Technologies (Perth, Ontario, Canada)
- 6,460,735 Beverage dispenser having selectable temperature
- a coffee dispenser which allows the user to select the temperature at
which the machine dispenses the coffee.
- 6,464,866; 6,461,516; 6,454,938; 6,432,311; 6,417,510; 6,394,942
and 6,245,227 Integrated Monolithic
Microfabricated Electrospray and Liquid Chromatography System and Method -
from Kionix, Inc., a microchip with electrospray and chromatography features
- 6,409,427 Soil Erosion Collector - for
roadside ditches, allows eroded soil in drainage water to settle out.
- 6,386,365 Nesting Stacking Crate - a crate
for shipping goods which can nest with other crates or, with the use of
flip-up support blades, stack.
- 6,378,312 Pulse-tube cryorefrigeration apparatus using an integrated buffer volume
- from Cryomech, Inc. - integrated buffer volume for increased efficiency
at very low temperatures.
- 6,364,628 Vertical Shaft Blower on Trailer -
connects to underground pipes for air injection into soil on golf courses and
the like. Design minimizes noise from blower during operation.
- 6,273,638 Automated Air Handling System for
Sports Field - from SubAir, Inc, - for treating turf to keep a sports
field in playable condition.
- 6,225,257 Post-carbonization treatment of microporous carbons for enhancement of methane and natural gas storage
properties - for storing fuels such as natural or methane gas, from
Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation.
- 6,220,957 - Reversing Shuttle for Air Handling
Device - for soil or turf treating machines, from SubAir, Inc.
- 6,095,187 Solenoid-Actuated Zero-Leakage Fail-Safe Three-Position Poppet-Style Four-Way Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
- 6,035,892 - Telescoping Valve Having Improved Seal - for industrial valve
applications - from Penn-Troy Machine Company.
- 6,023,962 - Reservoir-Slit Rheometer For The Viscosity Measurement Of Fast-Reacting Polymers - an invention of the Cornell University Injection Molding Project
- 6,017,381 - Field Effect Auxiliary Gas Cyclone and Method of Using - collecting particles from a gas stream, using cyclonic and electrostatic effects.
- 5,971,358 and 6,254,060 - Gate Assembly for a Double-Disk Gate Valve - using a combination of resilient materials to press the gates into the seat, for improved wear and sealing characteristics. From Penn-Troy Machine
Company (Troy Valve).
- 5,946,893 - Lawn Mower Having Cutter Deck Motion Coupled to Mower Wheel Motion - a riding lawn mower from Ferris Industries, inc.
- 5,817,548 and 6,000,924 Pressurized Underfill Encapsulation of Integrated Circuits - method of protecting integrated circuits.
- 5,730,289 and 5,967,320 Box and Insert for Shipping Glass Bottles - especially useful for shipping wine bottles without damage.
- 5,730,245 Safety Cable Deck Anchor - for use in construction, allows safety cables to be secured to floor beams as the floor is being built.
- 5,713,392 Low Friction Slip-sleeve Pipe Wrap - a method of protecting buried pipelines against damage from earthquakes or land slippage.
- 5,613,334 Laminated Composite Reinforcing Bar And Method Of Manufacture - a fiber-composite replacement for the conventional steel reinforcing bar for concrete structures. Lighter and stronger than steel, a development of a Cornell University College of Engineering professor.
- 6,139,779, 5,591,255 and 5,997, 849 Thermochromic Ink Formulations, Nail Lacquer and Methods of Use - An ink formulation and nail polish which changes color due to changes in temperature.
- 5,572,434 Method for Simulating Mold Filling of Semi-Solid Material - from the Cornell Injection Molding Project
- 5,570,789 Electrostatic Sieving Apparatus - a circular sieve using high voltage to oscillate fine particles against a sieve under a circular solid electrode.
- 5,551,642 Electrostatic Dispersing Apparatus - a method of dispersing powders, utilizing the oscillation effect of powders in a strong electrostatic field.
- 5,525,222 Water Filtration System for Control of the Zebra Mussel - uses a novel method of controlling these pests.
- 5,501,266 Method And Apparatus For Injection Molding Of Semi-Solid Metals - a product of the Cornell University Injection Molding Project.
This patent corresponds to Japanese patent 2,974,416
- 5,484,061 Electrostatic Sieving Apparatus
- 5,386,844 Float Actuated Combined Air/Vacuum Valve
- 5,383,495 Stainless Steel Security Cap for Fire Hydrants - from
Penn-Troy Manufacturing Company
- 5,280,875 Resilient Seat Mud Valve - from Penn Troy Manufacturing
- 5,246,319 Tool Path Data for Numeric Controlled Cutter - for preparation
of carved signs or the like from computer designs
- 5,186,198 Intake Manifold Relief Valve - anti-backfire valve for intake manifolds on
automobiles, from Penn-Troy Manufacturing
- 5,148,831 Bi-directional Shaftless Butterfly Valve
- 5,067,384 Braider for faired rope or cable
- 5,062,249 Furnace Crown Means & Method
- 5,058,268 Making & Repair of Furnace Crown
- 4,944,490 Shaftless Butterfly Valve
- 4,871,293 Mechanical Positioning System
- 4,804,195 High-temperature Sealing Device - A seal for large rotating high-temperature devices such as rotary furnaces, kilns or gassifiers.
- 4,781,894 Delivery of Gas Product at Constant Pressure
- 4,660,412 Three-fluid Non-Mercury Porosimetry - from Porous
- 4,565,023 Indicia Display Means - for identifying the electrical circuit
associated with wall plates or the like
- 4,564,509 Improved Gettering of Reactant Gasses - a method of removing oxygen and water vapor from reactant process gasses using metals such as aluminum or magnesium floating in molten gallium/indium.
- 4,556,011 Multicolor Tinter Tank System - for printing background tints
without contamination of ink color
- 4,495,795 Permeameter - a sample holder for permeability meters which eliminates leakage past cylindrical
samples, from Porous Materials, inc.
- 4,420,852 Drain Cleaning Machines - an improved rotary drain
cleaner machine using water flow.